Playing online casino games has brought about a change in the lives of many potential players by gradually transforming them into real ones. This achievement of gambling mode is not only based on its development in technology but also the freedom offered to the players to conduct this particular virtual gambling from anywhere around the globe with the help of internet. This led to the enhancement of the casino market to increase their earnings without depending on any physical dimensions restricted to a limited number of countries.
The main characteristics employed for its successful establishment are:
- It clearly delivers the game instructions via means of telephone, fax, and e-mail. Thus helps in providing their strong assistance to follow the guidelines in gaming techniques in the so-called ‘off-shore zones’. The oral explanation of the rules was the only method used to instruct the gamblers in traditional casinos.
- A customer’s privacy is guaranteed while using an online casino. The clients are asked to surrender their personal id within the traditional casinos and are continuously monitored through cameras losing the state of privacy.
- No point of disturbing factors is associated with the online rooms whereas these factors are integral parts of traditional ones.
- The serenity of the online place is guaranteed and so the well-being of the players is ensured. The competitive atmosphere prevailing within the traditional rooms exhaust the players to some extent.
- The gamblers can play the virtual one from anywhere around the globe with only the need for an internet connection. It has the specialty of working 24 hours a day that provides its access to 365 days of a year. Alternatively, the traditional one has specific operating hours only during which the access is possible.
- The functioning cost of online casinos is so small compared to traditional casinos as the latter employs labor, equipment and premises costs. The expert analysis of the online gambling market presents an annual growth rate of 20 percent which accounts for over 7000 operating sites. Moreover, the annual turnover estimates are over 700 billion dollars.